Good communication ensures that our members have the latest information needed to operate at peak effectiveness — and understand the economic and political forces that influence the way they do business. BOMA FTL/PB produces a newsletter and frequently updates our website to reflect current events and issues.
We also communicate our members’ views to the media, other business groups and government officials so they understand our challenges and opportunities. And we encourage you to make your views known to reporters, editors and radio/TV broadcast producers.
>> GET SOCIAL WITH BOMA FTLPB
Sale of Four Palm Beach Gardens Buildings is Completed
A portfolio consisting of four separate two-story office buildings totaling 86,349 square feet situated on a 245,550 square foot lot (5.64-acres) located at 11601-11641 Kew Gardens Avenue in Palm Beach Gardens recently sold for $18.6 million.
BOMA Fort Lauderdale / Palm Beaches is proud to introduce BOMA Buzz, a weekly publication that will re-cap news and updates about commercial real estate properties and property management related issues. This publication is free to members and non-members. Click here to sign up.
Have news to share? Send your news and/or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section sponsored by:
Welcome New Members
We welcome our newest members. Are you looking for a property management service provider? Be sure to visit our Vendor Directory. Hint: if you are looking for someone specific, use the control-F function and type in the name.
>> APRIL 2017
- Guy Amicone – Advantage Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
- Venecia Antic – Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
- Rene Rodriguez – Campany Roof Maintenance
- James Fischer – Cleaning Systems, Inc.
- Alex Gurevich – Flash Restoration
- Mark Klein – Southern Coatings, Inc.
- Marty Perrone – Carpenter Electric
- Jack Reindel - CBRE
>> MARCH 2017
- Marcos Becari - CSI International
- Jonathan Bianco - EnergyWare
- Danelle Da Nelle - Lillibridge Healthcare
- Lori Delin - Tru Colors Contracting, Inc.
- Yoel Del Rosario - Legacy Parking
- Jonathan Finch - The Water Restoration Group
- Nick Giannostsos - Assurance Power Systems
- Johnny Graham - Advanced Power Technologies
- Lenny Hebert - Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Mike King - Miller Electric
Michael Klavan - Adjusterman, LLC
- Bruce Johnson - Ventrex Florida Properties
- Alon Levin - Decon Environmental
- Jake Levin - Polo International, Inc.
- Johann Lopez - Stryker Electrical Contracting, Inc.
- David McCaffrey - Biscayne Roofing and Waterproofing
- Fabienne Nelson - Duke Realty
- Tony Noa - 360 Energy Solutions Corp.
- Yanei Perez - BHE Real Estate and Development
- Judith Sweet - Pritchard Industries SE
- Lynn Bennett-Toland - Georgia Pacific
- Tom White - Hypower
BOMA FTLPB supports professional development through quality programming and educational offerings.
Continuing education is a great way to advance your career. Joining a group of student-peers in a traditional learning environment allows you to network among like-minded professionals. Classes are taught by seasoned Property Management professionals that provide real-life experiences.
The 2017 BOMA Course Schedule is available here.
Need education in a hurry? Check out BOMA International’s Upcoming Webinars and On-Demand Education. Many of BOMA’s webinars qualify for credits towards the renewal of industry designations, including RPA, FMA, CPM, ARM and SMA/SMT. All webinars are available on-demand after they are broadcast live, so you can watch and learn at your convenience. Visit BOMA International’s webinar portal at WEBINARS.BOMA.ORG to view our upcoming live webinars as well as a list of on-demand webinars currently available for viewing.